For the position of Educational counselors
- Have the opportunity to work for a professional & respected organization
- In a collegial, friendly, and caring work environment
- With enlightened leaders who value staff feedback and input
- A professional development and promotion opportunities
- And competitive salary and attractive compensation package.
Reach New Heights both personally and professionally as we complete our 13th year as a full-service educational consulting company. Join the Capstone Vietnam Team! (Website: www.capstonevietnam.com)
The incumbent plays a key role in the Overseas Study Services (OS) section of the Capstone Vietnam office in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). S/he works closely with the OS team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseas study advising, handling clients’ application packages, visa counseling, and follow-up in working closely with students, parents and schools.
- Contribute to logistical preparations for Capstone Vietnam’s institutional service events, including higher education fairs, info sessions, etc.
- Actively contribute to the growth of the OS division of the company, including attracting new clients and reaching out to more high schools and other partners
- Actively contribute to the effective sales & marketing and promotion of our overseas study services and immigration to students, parents, school administrators, teachers and others
- Translation work, as needed
- Provide input about other facets of Capstone Vietnam’s work
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- A solid understanding of the U.S. and other foreign education systems (e.g., Canada,
Australia, the UK, the US, etc.) is an advantage
- At least one (1) year of relevant professional experience, including direct experience with advising, sales and marketing
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Ability to meet deadlines, to multitask, and to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication
- Flexible, initiative and good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural skills
- Advanced computer (e.g., MS office) and presentation skills
- The ability to accept and respond to constructive criticism
- Ability to travel and work overtime, if needed
- Commitment to the mission of Capstone Vietnam
2 Lê Quý Đôn, P. Bạch Đằng, Q. Hai Bà Trưng
OR 22 Trần Quý Khoách, P.Tân Định, Q. 1, HCM
Applications (including letter of application and an up-to-date resume). Subject line must be:
[name of city_EC_Your Name]; email to email@example.com .
In your application letter, you should provide examples from your previous working experience to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for this position and include your salary expectation. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for considering Capstone Vietnam!